This map shows the key zones of the Indaba.
- Nyayo: Indaba guests are staying at Nyayo buildings #5 and #6. Breakfast will be at the Eastern Kitchen. This is about a 15min walk from the Indaba Zone. See the Nyayo page for more details.
- KUCC: Kenyatta University conference centre (KUCC).
- Eastern Kitchen: Those staying at Nyayo will have their breakfast here. Dinners for all Indaba attendees are also served here.
- Sponsor Zone: You will find a large tent in which all the sponsors will have stands and eager to meet you. Located between the parallel session area and the computer labs.
- Chill Zone: Where lunches (between 1:00-2:30pm) and tea breaks (at 10:30am, and 4pm) will be each day.
- Main Hall: The main stage of the Indaba and where the keynote and some sessions will take place.
- Labs: Where the Practical sessions and Hackathon will take place.
- Parallel Sessions:EBR rooms where most parallel sessions take place.
- Event Buses: We will get buses to the opening and closing events of the Indaba. We’ll get dropped off here at the end of the night.