We encourage everyone to bring a poster and present their use and interest in machine learning and AI.
- There are two poster sessions on the research day, Wednesday 28 August, from 2-4pm and 4-6pm.
- Please log into your account in Baobab and give us a title (even if tentative) for your poster. We will allocate you one of the sessions.
- Posters should be in A1/A0 size, portrait mode (i.e, long format)
- Print your posters before coming. It will not be easy to do once you are on campus. We cannot support the cost of poster printing unfortunately. If cost is an issue, be creative in how you can create a poster (e.g., drawing one on a large sheet of paper by hand, using individually printed A4 paper using a standard printer, or other creative ways).
- We have several prizes to give away to the students who demonstrate effort and excellence during the poster sessions.
Session 1 is 2pm-4pm. Session 2 is 4:30-6:30pm